It’s the perfect time to introduce your little ones to the magical wonder of the Walt Disney World Resort!
Book by December 21, 2016.
Planning a longer stay or have more people in your party? Check availability for other great rates.
View sample rates based on a 3-night stay in a standard room or studio with 2-day tickets for a family of 3 within the chart below.
Valid Travel Dates: January 2 - April 6, 2017
|Sample Package Prices
(Most Sunday through Thursday nights)
Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Starting at $1,032
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Starting at $1,223
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Starting at $1,554
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Starting at $1,576
See Important Details.
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2017
Uncover a magical mix of new and unforgettable experiences.
- Princess Elena of Avalor at Magic Kingdom Park
Behold the first-ever Disney princess to hail from a fairytale kingdom infused with Latin culture and folklore. She’s officially made her debut at the park and looks forward to greeting her fans.
- Frozen Ever After and Character Greeting at Epcot
Welcome to an unforgettable family-friendly adventure where you’ll be whisked away for an on-the-water journey through Arendelle—one set to the tune of popular songs from Frozen! Then stop by the Royal Sommerhus to snap a picture with Anna and Elsa.
- Star Wars at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
The Force unleashes upon the park! Younglings can join in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple to master their saber skills and combat the Dark Side. The Star Wars Launch Bay lets you encounter popular Star Wars characters. And don’t miss Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular, where you’ll experience the sights and sounds of the epic saga with special effects and fireworks exploding in the night sky.
- New! Nighttime Experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
Explore safaris, evening dance parties and awakenings at the Tree of Life as Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park becomes Alive with Magic from day into night.
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival
Fun is in full bloom with dazzling gardens, fresh flavors, interactive playgrounds and rocking entertainment—March 1 through May 29, 2017
Unforgettable Character Experiences
Your little Disney Junior fan will love seeing some of their favorite Characters up close and in person.
From meeting Mickey and Minnie Mouse to entertainment at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including Disney Junior Live on Stage, Play ‘n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine and Character Greetings with Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First and Captain Jake—their eyes will continue to light up with wonder!
Also, make a splash with way-cool Disney Junior Pool Parties at every Disney Resort hotel! The interactive Disney Junior Pool Parties feature fun music and activities from some of kids’ favorite shows like “Miles from Tomorrowland” and “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.” Sing-alongs and games like “Sofia Says” keep our youngest Guests active, excited and engaged.
Check your Resort hotel information listings for times and location. Pool parties are subject to cancellation due to inclement weather.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
Save time with valuable Disney Resort hotel Guest benefits designed with your preschooler in mind.
Disney Resort hotel Guests enjoy:
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours so you can spend more time enjoying select attractions, including Character Greetings with some beloved Disney Princesses and other kid-friendly attractions. Valid park admission and Resort I.D. required.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more up to 60 days before you arrive! Make planning your day with your preschoolers easier with advance reservations through Disney FastPass+ on some of their favorite attractions. Plus, you’ll receive complimentary MagicBands and much more!
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Parking – Come and go from the parks as you please during regular park hours (valid theme park admission required). You also receive complimentary motorcoach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities at Disney Resort Hotels – Make a splash at pools with slides, explore activity programs and discover kid-friendly restaurants. Your family vacation doesn’t end when you leave the parks!
Make Little Dreams Come True in Big Ways
Find out what’s in store for you and your little ones with the Preschool Parents Guide to Walt Disney World Resort and more! Explore all the fun to be had with your little pirates and princesses.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-1872† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
- Walt Disney Travel Co.: CST 1022229-50
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.