Walt Disney World Resort is absolutely brimming with holiday cheer during the fall and holidays seasons, making it the perfect time of year to go on an awe-inspiring escape.
Seasonal gems that are sure to excite your little ones include:
- Popular Disney Characters dressed in festive garb
- An abundance of unique treats, cool décor and themed entertainment
- Limited-time events like Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (select nights August 17 to October 31, 2018) and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (select nights November 8 through December 21, 2018) at Magic Kingdom park; separate special event tickets required
Plus, if you have a Woody, Jessie or Buzz Lightyear fan on your hands, you’ll definitely want to explore the NEW Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios—it’s a larger-than-life experience with 3 kid-friendly attractions, including Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers.
Planning a longer stay or have more people in your party? Check availability for packages that can accommodate other lengths of stay and party sizes.
View sample rates based on a 3-night stay in a standard room or studio with 2-day Magic Your Way base tickets for a family of 3 within the chart below. Prices below are valid for travel most Sunday through Thursday nights 10/8/18 – 11/16/18 when you book through 10/7/18—and 11/11/18 – 11/15/18 and 11/24/18 – 12/13 when you book through 12/13/18. Prices below not valid after December 13, 2018.
|Disney Resort Hotels ||Sample Package rate for a family of 3|
Disney’s All-Star Resort hotels
Starting at $1,053
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Starting at $1,361
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Starting at $1,610
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Starting at $1,699
8 Exciting Reasons to Visit During the Holiday Seasons
Celebrate the most spirited times of year at Walt Disney World Resort with seasonal spectaculars, festive parties, new attractions and more with your valid theme park admission.
- Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Get ready to “Play Big!” when you shrink down to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard. Take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash as it stretches throughout the land, climb into a toy rocket led by little green guys on Alien Swirling Saucers—and blast your way through the 4D arcade on Toy Story Mania!
- Festive Parties at Magic Kingdom Park – Don’t miss your chance to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (select nights August 17 to October 31, 2018) and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (select nights November 8 to December 21, 2018). These seasonal soirees are chock-full of unique experiences like special parades and fireworks shows, yummy treats and the chance to experience popular attractions with a shorter wait time. Note: separate special event ticket required.
- Family-Friendly Fun at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Ignite your senses during an annual event featuring a variety of special offerings—including outdoor Global Marketplaces, culinary demonstrations led by celebrity chefs, an Eat to the Beat Concert Series and much more! There are even activities geared toward little ones, including Kidcot Fun Stops with arts and crafts, an outdoor playground, and Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak, a savory scavenger hunt set in the World Showcase. Catch all of the delicious action August 30 through November 12, 2018.
- Halloween at Disney Springs – Be on the lookout for a host of themed treats, promotions and specialty entertainment at select dining locations, kiosks and shops―September through October 31, 2018. Note: admission to Disney Springs is complimentary.
- New Experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Roam over to DinoLand USA to attend Donald’s Dino-Bash!, a prehistoric party teeming with dino-mite décor and festively dressed Disney Characters. While in Asia, you can discover some of the world’s most exotic birds during Up! A Great Bird Adventure—an all-new show starring Russell and his furry sidekick Dug from Disney•Pixar’s UP.
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays – Attend a Yuletide extravaganza like no other—November 18 through December 30, 2018! Anticipate irresistible cuisine at the expanded Holiday Kitchens, while time-honored traditions come to life at our 11 World Showcase nations, the much-loved celebrity-narrated Candlelight Processional beginning November 22, 2018, and a special holiday finale of Illuminations: Reflections of Earth.
- Flurry of Fun at Disney's Hollywood Studios – Immerse yourself in holiday magic with Sunset Seasons Greetings, where Sunset Boulevard transforms into a winter wonderland complete with falling snow, twinkling lights and beloved Disney Characters projected on the Hollywood Tower Hotel. And be sure to grab a great spot to watch Jingle Bell, Jingle JAM!, a jolly nighttime spectacular filled with stunning fireworks and state-of-the-art effects.
- Holidays at Disney Springs – Discover a sleigh full of festive experiences, including joyful entertainment, seasonal treats, dazzling decor and more—returning November 2018. Note: admission to Disney Springs is complimentary.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this offer, discover valuable benefits and amenities designed with your preschooler in mind.
- Extra Magic Hours Benefit – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select kid-friendly attractions and Character Greetings with some beloved Disney Princesses (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Make planning your day with your preschooler even easier with advance reservations on some of their favorite attractions—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities at Disney Resort Hotels – Make a splash at pools with slides, explore activity programs and discover kid-friendly restaurants. Your family vacation doesn’t end when you leave the parks!
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Make Little Dreams Come True in Big Ways
Find out what’s in store for you and your little ones with the Preschool Parents Guide to Walt Disney World Resort and more!
To book by phone, call (407) 939-4239† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.