Have preschoolers in tow? Consider turning your getaway into a magical “Kindermoon.” It’s the perfect way to celebrate togetherness before your little ones spread their wings and head off to kindergarten. And this summer couldn’t be a better time to embrace this milestone as there’s new family-friendly entertainment debuting at all 4 parks—including Toy Story Land, which officially opens on June 30, 2018 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Get Pumped for an Incredible Summer!
Walt Disney World Resort is brimming with new attractions, entertainment and experiences you won’t want to miss (valid theme park admission required and not included with this offer).
Magic Kingdom Park – Celebrate the Supers and for the first-time ever interact with Edna Mode during the Incredible Tomorrowland Expo — May 25 to September 3, 2018.
Epcot – Bust a move with Star-Lord, Gamora and an alien band at the new concert series Guardians of the Galaxy – Awesome Mix Live! playing music — June 9 to September 3, 2018.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – Join the park’s 20th anniversary festivities, including Donald’s Dino-Bash! a prehistoric party in DinoLand USA hosted by Donald Duck and friends (begins May 25, 2018)—and UP! A Great Bird Adventure, an all-new bird show inspired by Disney•Pixar’s Up (debuts April 22, 2018).
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Play big with family and friends as you shrink to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard. It’s Toy Story Land—opening June 30, 2018.
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this special offer, discover valuable benefits and amenities designed with your preschooler in mind.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions, including Character Greetings with some beloved Disney Princesses and other kid-friendly attractions. Valid park admission and Resort ID required.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – Reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more up to 60 days before you arrive! Make planning your day with your preschoolers easier with advance reservations through Disney FastPass+ on some of their favorite attractions. Plus, you’ll receive complimentary MagicBands and much more!
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities at Disney Resorts Hotels – Make a splash at pools with slides, explore activity programs and discover kid-friendly restaurants. Your family vacation doesn’t end when you leave the parks!
Make Little Dreams Come True in Big Ways
Find out what’s in store for you and your little ones with the Preschool Parents Guide to Walt Disney World Resort and more!
Unforgettable Character Experiences
Your little Disney Junior fan will love seeing some of their favorites up close and in person.
From meeting Mickey and Minnie Mouse to entertainment at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including Disney Junior − Live on Stage!, Play ‘n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine, and Character Greetings with Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First and Captain Jake—their eyes will continue to light up with wonder!
To book by phone, call (407) 939-7729† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Kid(s) must stay in room with adult.
- Advance reservations required.
- Disney dining plans exclude gratuities.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must order from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
- Offer excludes the following room types: suites, 2-bedroom villas, 3-bedroom villas, The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Cabins at Disney’s Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground and Treehouse villas at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.
Walt Disney Travel Co. CST #1022229-50
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.