Celebrate the spirit of the season by experiencing the holidays at Walt Disney World Resort with the convenient, specially-priced Disney Select Ticket—now available with no block-out dates until next Spring!
- 4-Day Florida Resident Disney Select Ticket: $45, per day, plus tax—$179, plus tax total (One Theme Park Per Day)
- 3-Day Florida Resident Disney Select Ticket: $58, per day, plus tax—$174, plus tax total (One Theme Park Per Day)
3- and 4-Day Florida Resident Disney Select tickets expire 6 months after date of first use or by December 17, 2017, whichever comes first. Excludes the following blockout dates:
- April 8, 2017 through April 21, 2017
- June 5, 2017 through August 10, 2017
3- and 4-Day Florida Resident Disney Select tickets can be used on non-consecutive days—so you can come for a weekend or spread out the fun!
Magical Holiday Happenings
There are no celebrations merrier than the holidays at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Holiday Party at Disney's Hollywood Studios – Delight in decadent desserts, party adventures and an all-new, Santa-sized spectacular when Disney’s Hollywood Studios transforms with the warmth of holiday magic—immersing you in unforgettable Disney moments.
- Holidays Around the World at Epcot Featuring the Candlelight Processional – Hear the story of Christmas like never before. On select nights from November 25 to December 30, 2016, a celebrity narrator performs a dramatic retelling of the biblical tale accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and mass choir. Plus, enjoy a stroll through the World Showcase to see the time-honored traditions of 11 nations.
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort in 2017
Uncover a magical mix of new and unforgettable experiences.
- Nighttime Experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – Explore safaris evening dance parties and awakenings at the Tree of Life as Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park becomes Alive with Magic from day into night.
- Star Wars Experiences at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Travel to an all-new destination on Star Tours—The Adventures Continue and view replica props at Star Wars Launch Bay.
- Frozen Ever After and Character Greeting at Epcot – Welcome to an unforgettable family-friendly adventure where you’ll be whisked away for an on-the-water journey through Arendelle. Then, stop by the Royal Sommerhus to snap a picture with Anna and Elsa—and maybe even sneak in a warm hug.
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire at Magic Kingdom Park – See Mickey and his merry makers perform alongside other Disney pals during this magical, musical extravaganza.
- Disney Springs – Discover an exciting waterfront destination featuring over 50 new shops, world-class dining and live entertainment.
Please note: Admission and parking at Disney Springs is complimentary.
To book by phone, call (407) 939-1852† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Proof of Florida residency required.
- No group rates or other discounts apply.
- 3- and 4-Day Florida Resident Disney Select tickets expire 6 months after date of first use or by December 17, 2017, whichever comes first.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.