- Save up to 20% on stays most Sunday to Thursday nights from January 9, 2024 through February 22, 2024
- Save up to 25% on stays most nights from February 25, 2024 through March 24, 2024
When you stay in the magic at a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy the same legendary detail, storytelling and service found in the theme parks—along with an array of benefits.
This offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings.
|Save Up to 25%
|Save Up to 20%
|Save Up to 15%
|Save Up to 10%
Stay in the Magic!
At a Disney Resort hotel, you can experience the same legendary detail, service and storytelling found in the theme parks. And you’ll discover enchantment around every corner.
Early Theme Park Entry
When you stay at a Disney Resort hotel, you can get 30 minutes early entry to any theme park on each day of your stay (subject to capacity)—so you can enjoy select attractions, shops and dining before regular park opening. This benefit is offered on each day of your stay—in any park, subject to capacity.
For early theme park entry, you’ll need a MagicBand, Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission. A theme park reservation may be required, depending on the type of admission and date of your visit. Learn more about theme park reservations.
Extended Evening Theme Park Hours
When you stay at a Disney Deluxe Resort or Disney Deluxe Villa Resort, you’ll enjoy extended evening hours on select nights in select theme parks.
For extended evening hours, you’ll need Disney MagicMobile service or a Key to the World Card, as well as valid admission. A theme park reservation may be required, depending on the type of admission and date of your visit. Learn more about theme park reservations.
Get Around with Ease
Complimentary transportation options make it easy—and fun—to get around Walt Disney World Resort. Zip about on the world-famous monorail, glide across the sky on Disney Skyliner and cruise along serene waterways aboard a water taxi. Some Disney Resort hotels are even within walking distance of select theme parks.
Magic Around Every Corner
Be immersed in fantastical worlds both real and imagined—including some favorite Disney and Pixar tales. Whether you’re taking in views of an African savanna, splashing into a whimsically themed pool or savoring the flavors of the Polynesian Isles, you’ll find fun and surprising Disney touches in every detail.
The fun is seemingly endless at a Disney Resort hotel, where you can enjoy themed pools with waterslides, poolside activities and delicious dining experiences. You may even spot some familiar Disney friends!
Activities and amenities vary by Disney Resort hotel.
Fun in the Theme Parks
When you add valid theme park admission, you can discover new experiences and classic favorites at Walt Disney World Resort.
Theme Park Reservations
Starting with visits on January 9, 2024, theme park reservations will no longer be required for date-based tickets. For other admission types, theme park reservations may be required. Learn more about theme park reservation requirements.
- NEW! Stroll along a lush trail where you can explore the wonders of water and discover its playful personality at Journey of Water, Inspired by Moana.
- Bring the whole family to zip, dash and scurry through Gusteau’s kitchen as you take in the sights, sounds and even smells from Remy’s world on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
- Blast off on an intergalactic chase with Rocket, Groot, Gamora and Star-Lord on Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind—a coaster inspired by the rockin’ movies.
- Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After adventure.
- Soar high in the sky during a hang-gliding adventure on Soarin'—with spectacular sights, pleasant scents and the graceful sensation of flight that take you to incredible new heights.
- Join in the fun at seasonal festivals brimming with fantastic food, live entertainment and more.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage, hike amid floating mountains in the Valley of Mo’ara and take a mystical boat ride into a bioluminescent rainforest on the Na’vi River Journey.
- Set off in an open-air vehicle across a lush African savanna teeming with exotic animals on Kilimanjaro Safaris.
- Witness Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond!—a vibrant stage show set in the underwater world of Finding Nemo.
- Speed through the Himalayas on a runaway train while avoiding the clutches of the Yeti on Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain.
- Behold Festival of the Lion King—a larger-than-life show filled with pageantry, puppetry and classic songs from The Lion King.
- Splash your way through a lush Asian jungle on Kali River Rapids.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Leave the real world behind for a high-stakes race across the Grid—the dark, computerized world from TRON—on TRON Lightcycle / Run presented by Enterprise.
- Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands—including Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, a swaying family coaster ride that will have you racing through a diamond mine.
- Be dazzled by music, dancing and vivid pageantry during the Festival of Fantasy Parade—a grand tribute to the tales and inhabitants of Fantasyland.
- Meet some of your favorite Disney pals, enjoy a royal reception from Disney princesses and so much more!
- Take off on an exhilarating coaster ride on Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.
- Rediscover beloved classic Disney attractions such as Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion and Dumbo the Flying Elephant.
- Feast your eyes on Happily Ever After—a fireworks extravaganza featuring lights, lasers and special effects.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge! Experience 2 thrilling attractions, build your own droid or lightsaber, savor Batuu’s tasty food and beverages, shop for Star Wars-themed merchandise and more!
- Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike at Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers.
- Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway.
- Hurtle up and down on a haunted elevator ride at The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™.
- See some favorite Characters around the park—including Toy Story friends, Disney Junior pals, Disney princesses and Star Wars Characters.
Get Theme Park Tickets
To create a room-and-ticket package, take advantage of this room offer and add theme park tickets.
Theme Park Reservations May Be Required
All Guests must have valid admission to enter a theme park. Starting with visits on January 9, 2024, theme park reservations will no longer be required for date-based tickets. For other admission types, theme park reservations may be required. Learn more about theme park reservation requirements.
For admission types requiring theme park reservations, be sure to check reservation availability prior to purchase. Availability of theme park reservations is limited, not guaranteed and subject to change.
How to Purchase Tickets
After selecting your room, simply add on theme park tickets to create your room-and-ticket package. Once you’ve purchased tickets, make your theme park reservations (if applicable)—and get ready for a magical vacation!
Make the Most of Your Day
Save time waiting in line with Lightning Lane entry.
To book by phone, call (407) 934-7639† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Tower Studios at Disney’s Riviera Resort, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, and The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
- Valid admission is required to enjoy theme parks and is not included in this offer. Starting with visits on January 9, 2024, theme park reservations will no longer be required for date-based tickets. For other admission types, theme park reservations may be required. Learn more about theme park reservations.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.