I am an Annual Passholder. Can I pick up my MagicBand the next time I visit Walt Disney World Resort?
Annual Passes – Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide Passholders with their MagicBands when they arrive at Walt Disney World Resort.
If you are an Annual Passholder, please follow these simple steps at least 11 days before you plan to visit Walt Disney World Resort and your MagicBand will be delivered straight to your home:
- Create or sign into your Disney account..
- Link your annual pass or passes to your Disney account. Your pass may have been linked automatically when you purchased it on disneyworld.com.
- Activate your pass at any Walt Disney World theme park ticket window or Disney Springs Guest Relations location. Please bring your exchange certificate and a valid photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Use your annual pass to enter a Walt Disney World theme park or water park.
- Customize your MagicBand.
If it is within 11 days of your next theme park visit or your MagicBand did not arrive as scheduled, you can still enjoy the Walt Disney World theme parks. Your Passholder card—with a photo ID—remains valid for theme park entry and can be used for FastPass+ service until it expires. You can use your new MagicBand when you come back the next time!
MagicBand orders cannot be shipped to all countries.
If you have any questions about MyMagic+ for Annual Passholders or you need help, please call (407) 560-7277. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.