What time of day can I start making my FastPass+ selections on the first day I am eligible?
FastPass+ – Frequently Asked Questions
As a result of the COVID-19 crisis, the FastPass+ service must be suspended as we plan to use additional queue space to control capacity at our attractions and maintain physical distancing. We will automatically cancel existing FastPass+ selections and share any future updates on the service at a later date.
You can begin making your FastPass+ selections at 7:00 AM Eastern Time up to 30 days in advance of your visit.
Planning to stay at a Disney Resort hotel or another nearby hotel? You can make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in—for your entire length of stay—with your upcoming room reservation at one of the following:
- Disney Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel
- B-Hotel Disney
- Doubletree Suites Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Hilton Buena Vista Palace Resort
- Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando Disney Springs Area
- Wyndham Garden Hotel Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort
- Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Waldorf Astoria Bonnet Creek
Plans change? You can modify your FastPass+ selections at any time with:
- The My Disney Experience planning page
- The My Disney Experience mobile app
- Your Disney Resort hotel Lobby Concierge
- The FastPass+ kiosks conveniently located throughout all 4 theme parks
After you redeem your initial 3 selections, use the app or head to a kiosk to make another selection—even if you’re in a different park from your original selections!
If you cancel your hotel reservations, please be aware of the following:
- If you book another eligible Resort reservation within 2 days, your FastPass+ selections will remain.
- If you do not book another eligible Resort reservation within 2 days, any FastPass+ selections that were booked more than 30 days prior to arrival are subject to cancellation.
Valid theme park admission is required. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited. Making advance FastPass+ selections requires online registration.