If you’re looking to introduce your little one to the magic of Walt Disney World Resort, early fall is a great time to experience an enchanted escape—especially since you can be among the first to explore Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Planning a longer stay or have more people in your party? Check availability for packages that can accommodate other lengths of stay and party sizes.
|Sample Resorts |
Most Sunday through Thursday Nights
|Sample Package Prices|
Disney's All-Star Resorts
Starting at $1,009
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Starting at $1,212
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Starting at $1,614
Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Starting at $1,649
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this offer, discover valuable benefits and amenities designed with your preschooler in mind.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select kid-friendly attractions and Character Greetings with some beloved Disney Princesses (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Make planning your day with your preschooler even easier with advance reservations on some of their favorite attractions—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities at Disney Resort Hotels –Make a splash at pools with slides, explore activity programs and discover kid-friendly restaurants. Your family vacation doesn’t end when you leave the parks!
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Fun Reasons to Visit
Uncover exciting experiences at all 4 parks with your valid theme park admission.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Gather ’round Cinderella Castle for Happily Ever After, the most spectacular fireworks showcase in the park’s history!
- Delight in an array of happy haunts at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! This annual nighttime event features a parade chock-full of beloved Characters, a special fireworks show, trick-or-treating and the chance to experience popular attractions with a shorter wait time—select nights from August 17 through October 31, 2018. Check back for details on how to purchase tickets for this limited-time event!
- Ignite your senses during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, an annual event featuring a variety of special offerings that are fun for the whole family. There’s even activities geared toward little ones, including Kidcot Fun Stops with arts and crafts, an outdoor playground and Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak, a savory scavenger hunt set in the World Showcase
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- Discover some of the world’s most exotic birds during Up! A Great Bird Adventure, an all-new show starring Russel and his furry sidekick Dug from Disney•Pixar’s UP.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Set to open on June 30, 2018, Toy Story Land will bring the Disney•Pixar films to life! In addition to adorable photo opportunities throughout Andy’s backyard, you’ll encounter kid-friendly attractions like the Slinky Dog Dash and Alien Swirling Saucers. Little ones will also love dining at Woody’s Lunch Box, a new quick-service restaurant serving up classic American fare, old-fashioned soda floats and other Toy Story-themed specialties.
Unforgettable Character Experiences
Your little Disney Junior fan will love seeing some of their favorites up close and in person.
From meeting Mickey and Minnie Mouse to entertainment at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including Disney Junior − Live on Stage!, Play ‘n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine, and Character Greetings with Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First and Captain Jake—their eyes will continue to light up with wonder!
To book by phone, call (407)-827-6441† and speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: 3-bedroom villas, Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.