When you stay in the middle of the magic, you and your family will be incredibly close to all of the new and exciting experiences launching at all 4 Walt Disney World Resort theme parks this summer!
Book through August 30, 2018.
These sample rates are valid for stays most nights in a standard room or select Family Suites during the dates specified in the chart below. See all eligible Resort hotels for this offer.
|Resort||Sample Price ||Valid Dates|
Disney's Art of Animation Resort
7/15/18 - 8/29/18
Disney's All-Star Resorts (standard room)
6/25/18 - 8/30/18
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- NEW – Everyday in July and August, Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels can delight in the Extra Magic Hour benefit at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This will grant you more time to access some of the most popular experiences in the park, including Star Tours: The Adventures Continue and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror—and the all-new Toy Story Land.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Stay and play where the enchantment and magic of Disney and Disney•Pixar animation come alive.
Explore the storybook landscapes seen in such classics as Finding Nemo, Cars, The Lion King and The Little Mermaid. From delightfully themed family suites to wondrously detailed courtyards, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort “draws” you and your family in to become a part of some of your animated favorites.
Resort Highlights Include:
- Splash-tastic Finding Nemo-Themed Pool – Plunge into the largest Resort pool at Walt Disney World Resort!
- Family Suites – Unwind within spacious accommodations fit for up to 6 Guests.
- Movies Under the Stars – Watch some of your favorite Disney films outside in the fresh evening air.
Get Pumped for an Incredible Summer!
Walt Disney World Resort is brimming with new attractions, entertainment and experiences you won’t want to miss (valid theme park admission required and not included with this offer).
Here’s what to anticipate at each park:
Magic Kingdom Park – Celebrate all things super with The Incredibles as they take over Tomorrowland—May 25 to September 3, 2018
Epcot – Bust a move at a new, limited-time concert series running from June 9 to August 19, 2018, 5 times daily.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park – Join the festivities during the park’s 20th anniversary, including a prehistoric party in DinoLand U.S.A. hosted by Donald Duck and friends (begins May 25, 2018)—and an all-new bird show inspired by DisneyPixar’s Up (debuts April 22, 2018).
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Get ready to play big with family and friends as you shrink to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard. Visit Toy Story Land—opening June 30, 2018.
Beyond the Theme Parks
Enjoy Disney Springs and unwind at our 2 water parks (valid water park admission required).
- Disney Springs – Discover a charming waterfront destination with more than 150 places to shop, dine and be entertained—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques and restaurants with rooftop lounges. There are also plenty of opportunities for you catch live performances, specialty acts and more.
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon – Soak up a storm of fun—plunge down rushing rapids, sunbathe on a sandy beach, body surf in North America’s largest wave pool, relax as you glide down a lazy river, and enjoy the thrills and spills of the all-new whitewater journey. Plus, join us for the ultimate pool party this summer as Disney H2O Glow Nights is making a splash select nights from June 21 through August 11, 2018. Separate tickets for this event are required for admission and are on sale now.
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach – Chill out at a one-time ski resort that has melted into an aquatic wonderland. Zip down the slushy slopes of one of the world’s tallest and fastest waterslides. And even little ones under 48 inches tall can splash around in their own water play area with a snow-castle fountain and kid-sized waterslides.
To book by phone call (407) 939-7931† to speak with a vacation planning expert or call your travel agent.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotions.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following room types: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.