Passholder Mickey Monitor
Mickey Monitor – Fall 2018 Edition
View the Mickey Monitor on your desktop computer—or explore it on the go from your mobile device for convenient access and planning.
Fall 2018 Highlights
- Indulge in 75 days of delectable dishes from around the world at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, August 30 through November 12, 2018
- Have a spook-tacular time and cause some mischief at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Magic Kingdom park, August 17 through October 31, 2018
- Experience nighttime at Disney Springs where adventure awaits—live music, rooftop dancing, craft cocktails and more!
- Pick up your complimentary fall magnet featuring Chef Mickey—available to Passholders from August 30 to November 12, 2018 while supplies last
- Browse Passholder-exclusive merchandise
- Delight in great Passholder discounts and offerings
- Explore the event calendar and start planning all the fall fun
Enjoy all this and more! View the Fall 2018 Mickey Monitor for complete details.
How to Download on a Mobile Device
Explore the Mickey Monitor with the touch of a button when you download the latest issue to your mobile device!
To access the Mickey Monitor, tap on the PDF file link on your mobile device and wait for it to download. It will open in your default PDF application, such as Adobe PDF Viewer on Android devices or the iBooks app on iOS devices.
iOS users: If the PDF opens in Safari, tap on the PDF page and choose "Open in iBooks." This will save the guide to your device so it can be accessed at any time.
Have Questions About Your Annual Pass?
Please call (407) WDW-PASS or (407) 939-7277—or use the Annual Passholder Help Form to email our dedicated Help Team with any questions you may have about your annual pass. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.