The introductory $200 credit is not tied to this Disney purchase, and your credit will be applied to your statement after first purchase with the card. First purchase at Disney properties and retail locations is not required.
Plus, enjoy the flexibility to redeem toward airline travel. Just purchase airline tickets with your card on any airline to any destination, and then pay yourself back by redeeming your reward dollars for a statement credit.3
There are no block-out dates when redeeming toward rewards.
$49 Annual Fee10
1. In some instances, an application may require additional time to process and the account, if approved, may not be available for immediate use. This offer is limited to a one-time award of a $200 statement credit for new cardmembers after First Purchase with the Disney Premier Visa Card. ("First Purchase" does not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) This one-time bonus offer is valid only for first-time cardmembers with new accounts who apply using the application link on this page. Previous and existing cardmembers/accounts are not eligible for this bonus offer. To be eligible for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. Please allow 2 weeks after your First Purchase with the card for statement credit to post to your account.
2. Subject to credit approval. You will earn one percent (1%) in reward dollars for every dollar in Qualifying Purchases. You will earn an additional one percent (1%) in reward dollars for every dollar of Qualifying Purchases made at (i) Disney locations that are solely owned and operated by Disney and (ii) at any of the following types of merchants: restaurants, grocery stores and gas stations (for a total of 2% on these purchases). Merchants who accept Visa credit cards are assigned a merchant code based on the kinds of products and services they sell. Chase groups similar merchant codes into categories for purposes of making this rewards offer to you. Chase makes every effort to include all relevant merchant codes in its listed categories. However, even though a merchant or the items that it sells may appear to fit within a listed category, the merchant may not have a merchant code that falls within that category. Therefore, purchases with that merchant and purchases of Disney goods or services at locations that are not solely owned and operated by Disney will not qualify for the additional one percent in reward dollars. For more information, see the FAQs at DisneyRewards.com/PremierEarnFAQ. ("Qualifying Purchases" do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, and gift or stored value cards, any checks that are used to access your Account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.) Additional Program Terms and Conditions apply and will be provided to you with your Disney Premier Visa Card once you become a cardmember.
3. Reward dollars may be redeemed for a statement credit towards airline ticket purchases made with your Disney Premier Visa Credit Card within 60 days before the redemption request date, where permitted by law. Reward dollars cannot be redeemed for an airline statement credit using a Disney Rewards Redemption Card. Redemptions start at 50 reward dollars for a $50 airline statement credit toward tickets on any airline to any destination. Each additional reward dollar is redeemable for a $1 statement credit. Subsequent purchases after redemption must meet the $50 minimum to qualify for a subsequent airline statement credit redemption. Airline statement credits will post to the card account within 5-7 business days of a request to redeem and will appear on the monthly Chase credit card billing statement within 1-2 billing cycles. Until the credit posts, we recommend you pay the full amount of the airline ticket charge on your credit card bill to avoid finance charges. Disney and Chase reserve the right to determine which Disney Premier Visa Card purchases qualify for an airline statement credit.
4. Offers subject to change without notice. Use a valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card for special offers. Must mention the offer to receive the merchandise discount. Merchandise discount may not be used for certain items and is not available at certain locations including Disneyland® Resort and Walt Disney World® Resort Operating Participant locations. For entry into the Character Meet 'N' Greet Photo Opportunity, must present your valid Disney Visa Card. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts, promotions or with any previous purchase. Minimum purchase and/or separate Theme Park admission may be required. Offers are for personal use only and may not be transferred or resold. Offer elements, including but not limited to participating locations, are subject to availability and additional restrictions, and may change or be canceled without notice. Chase is not responsible or liable for fulfillment of these Disney Theme Park perks.
5. The Character Meet 'N' Greet Photo Opportunity is offered at selected times at Epcot®. Separate Theme Park admission required. Must present a valid Disney Visa Card for entry for up to 6 people per card (only one card may be used per visit). Operating time, days of the week, location and appearance of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to availability and location capacity. Offer includes one complimentary 5 x 7 photo per valid cardmember account. Complimentary photo must be picked up in person at a Disney PhotoPass® location in the Parks on the same day that the photo was taken. Valid only for a photo taken at the Disney Visa Character Meet 'N' Greet. Offer is subject to change without notice.
6. A $50 minimum pre-tax single transaction merchandise purchase is required to receive discount. Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card as payment form and mention this offer. Discount is not valid on previous purchases or on purchases of ticket media, gift certificates, Disney Gift Cards, Park Admission, Arcades, Disney Dollars, tobacco, alcohol, Outdoor Vending (e.g., in-Park balloon vendors, glow vendors), Add-a-Dollar (Wildlife Conservation Fund), postage stamps, rentals (e.g., strollers, ECV), personalization, Disney PhotoPass® Online, framed Disney Dollars, Artist Sketch Program (original art), original or consignment art, newspapers/periodicals, videos, DVDs, CDs, sundries, pantry/prepared foods, digital/video/disposable cameras, consumer electronics, Titleist® and Cobra® golf equipment, National branded fragrances, treatments and cosmetics, Lladro, Armani, Hummel, Swarovski® Crystal, Walt Disney Classics Collection, select collectibles, handmade items, special orders, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Pirate League packages, phone, email or mail order purchases, shipping or taxes. Discount is not available at Walt Disney World® Resort Operating Participant locations, including but not limited to, China, Japan, and Morocco Pavilions at World Showcase in Epcot®, Arribas Brothers, Basin®, Basin White, Blink by Wet Seal, Bongo's Gift Shop, Cast Connection, Cirque du Soleil®, Curl™ by Sammy Duvall, Disney's Character Premiere, Disney's Character Warehouse, Fuego by Sosa Cigars, Ghirardelli® Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop, Halleluhah Arts, House of Blues®, Hoypoloi, Lefty's, LEGO Imagination Center®, littlemissmatched™, Metals of Art, Name Works, ORLANDO HARLEY-DAVIDSON®, Pearl Factory, Planet Hollywood®, Pop Gallery, Rainforest Café ®, Raglan Road Irish Shop, Rawling's Making the Game, Richard Petty Driving Experience, Ridemakerz, Rubio Balloon Arts, SD Watersports, Something Silver, Sosa Family Cigars, Spice and Tea Exchange, Splitsville, Sunglass Icon®, Surrey Bike Rentals, T-REX®, Wholesale Leather, Wyland Galleries, and any other locations or kiosks that are not owned and operated by the owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort. Discount is for personal use only and may not be used to purchase merchandise with the intent to resell the merchandise. May not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. Offer is subject to change without notice. Separate Theme Park admission may be required.
7. Offer excludes alcoholic beverages, merchandise, tobacco, room service, holiday buffets, tax and gratuity. Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card at time of purchase. Discount valid at the following restaurant locations: Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge: Jiko (see restrictions) and Sanaa; Disney's BoardWalk Inn Resort: ESPN Sports Club, Flying Fish Cafe (see restrictions) and Kouzzina by Cat Cora; Disney's Caribbean Resort: Shutters at Old Port Royale; Disney's Contemporary Resort: The Wave; Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: Trail's End Restaurant; Disney's Grand Floridian Resort: Citrico's (see restrictions) and Grand Floridian Cafe; Disney's Old Key West Resort: Olivia's Café; Disney's Port Orleans Resort: Boatwright's Dining Hall; Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: Turf Club; Disney's Wilderness Lodge: Artist Point (see restrictions) and Whispering Canyon Café; Disney's Yacht Club Resort: Captain's Grill; Disney's Hollywood Studios®: The Brown Derby (see restrictions) and Hollywood & Vine (see restrictions); Epcot®: Biergarten Restaurant (see restrictions); Downtown Disney® Area: Cap'n Jack's. For locations where it is noted to see restrictions, the discount does not apply to the following dates: 11/28/13, 12/24/13, 12/25/13, 12/31/13, 1/1/14, 2/14/14, 3/20/14, 5/11/14 and 7/4/14. Subject to restaurant operating hours and closures. Restaurant seating is subject to availability. Please refer to DisneyVisaPerks.com for offer validity times.
8. Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card at time of purchase. Most tours require separate Theme Park admission. Cardmember must participate in the tour. Tours can be booked for up to 10 total Guests. Some tours have age and other restrictions. May not be combined with any other discounts, offers or promotions. Subject to availability. Offer is subject to change without notice and may be subject to additional terms and conditions. Tour tickets may not be sold or transferred for a commercial purpose.Following is a list of tours that are included:
Discounts are not available on the following tours at Walt Disney World® Resort: VIP tours, programs exclusive to groups, group team building programs.
9. Get special vacation financing on select Disney Resort packages, all Adventures by Disney® packages, all Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai'i vacation packages, all Disney Cruise Line® packages (collectively, Disney Vacation Packages), and all purchases of a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club® Resort. Disney Vacation Packages must be booked by you or your travel agent through the Walt Disney Travel Company or Disney Cruise Line® and charged to your Disney Visa Credit Card prior to commencement of your vacation. Other restrictions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the Pricing & Terms for pricing details. You will receive complete terms and conditions for this offer once you become a cardmember.
10. Please see Pricing & Terms for complete details about rates, fees, and other costs. Please note, annual fee will appear on first billing statement regardless of when you use your account.
11. Card designs are subject to availability and may change without notice.
To be eligible for a Disney Visa Credit Card you must have a valid permanent home address within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Accounts subject to credit approval. Restrictions and limitations apply. Disney Visa Credit Cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A. Offer subject to change.© Disney/Pixar
SM, © Disney